Unit Types Available
Services and Amenities
**30% now & the rest(70%) payable UPON delivery of unit**
Welcome to NYGMA Tulum.
A development of 36 apartments of 1,2, and 3 bedrooms. With an unparalleled view in Tulum, and exclusive amenities in and out of development. Created to enjoy your home with a hotel service.
Nygma is a departmental development with 36 apartments located in our two towers K'iin and Uj. It has 14 exclusive amenities within Nygma, as well as 11 amenities by Mirador Tulum. With 4 different models, Nygma is the best opportunity to investment.
Mirador has a privileged location in Tulum, a view spectacular to the archaeological zone, and next to the best bionatural fair of all Mexico and Central America. The project is strategically located in one of the areas with highest value of Tulum, a few minutes from the archaeological zone most visited in Quintana Roo. With privileged connectivity to services in the best tourist area sustainable mo of the country, it also allows you to visit other cities due to its proximity to the main roads.