ZEN GARDENS will be developed in the most important city and the number one tourist destination in Mexico, the city of Cancun, Quintana Roo.
The unique beauty of Cancun will serve as the perfect display to combine originality with exclusivity, nature and architecture. This project will generate a positive image not only for the local community, but also for thousands of international visitors and potential residents.
PUERTO CANCÚN, known as one of the most HIGH-END residential DEVELOPMENTS in the WORLD
Evolve to the best chapter of your life. ZEN GARDENS is located in Puerto Cancun. The most exclusive community with access to 250 meters of beach, beachclub, plus a 4,500 Sqm.shopping mall with the best boutiques and restaurants, in addition to owning a private marina. If you are a golf lover, enjoy an exclusive 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Weiskopf.
Mixed-use development is a type of urban development that blends residential, commercial, cultural, institutional, or entertainment uses, where those functions are physically and functionally integrated, and that provides pedestrian connections.
Benefits of mixed-use development include:
• Greater housing variety and density, more affordable housing (smaller units), life-cycle housing, Walkable Neighborhoods.
• Reduced distances between housing, workplaces, retail businesses, and other amenities and destinations.
• Better access to fresh, healthy foods (as food retail and farmers markets can be accessed on foot/bike or by transit).
• More compact development, land-use synergy (e.g. residents provide customers for retail which provide amenities for residents).
• Stronger neighborhood character, sense of place.